Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

No, the water horse is the slimy blue egg, the adult in your sig (though it has gender differences).

Plqi.gif

That's a deep sea. I think the egg descript says something about it being scaly.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh. I hadn't read the description yet. I suppose I ought to have. Goodness, so many water breeds! There's Deep Sea, Water Horse, Water Walker, Water, Speckled Water Thing... am I missing any?

Only 1 day left for this littl'un.

XaFt.gif

*gasp*! Livvy is a creepy stalker Morgan is very surprised to have bred a Speckled on the first try. :O

The lightning's design is throwing me off. I keep thinking there's cracks in it. XD

Livvy is not a creepy stalker! She noticed a pretty blue egg and was like "Ooh, a pretty bl-OMIGOSH-ITS-A-SPECKLED--WATER-THINGY!" See? Not creepy or stalkerish at all. 0:)

EDIT: 2-ish days. Please and thank you.

eYg9.gif

EditEdit: I just saw a Spark egg in the AP. Are they ALREADY getting abandoned for the others?

I froze all of my hatchlings except the strips, I got an electric and bred a speckled on my first try :D. They only released the four new eggs at the cave again and again but I only got one after repeatedly clicking *finger twitches*.

Huh... I'll try that pair, if I can.

EDIT: Nope, bred my Deep Sea too recently as well. Besides, I think I'm super-locked. Well I'll try it when I can. And I guess I'll be keeping this Gold and ER-ing it.

*pokes Morgan* Morgan? Can I be a recipient of the lovely gifter maybe? *kitty-cat eyes*

Not the kitteh eyes! D: Yeah, you can have the next Speckled I breed. :3