Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep your chicken. You can't breed them. There's always a chance that I can breed you a Gold. :)

My best advice? Just don't let them starve. Ask Anime or Morgan to post them on the viewing thread.

Does anyone here know any good sites for getting clicks? I don't remeber any.

And i'll adopt a bunch of pinks. I'm still part of that "Breaking Down the Wall" project or whatever it's called.

Someone please add these:

YiJj.gif ojDs.gif nbV2.gif YiJj.gif

Keep your chicken. You can't breed them. There's always a chance that I can breed you a Gold. :)

My best advice? Just don't let them starve. Ask Anime or Morgan to post them on the viewing thread.

Aw you are so nice, Livvy. :) *hugs* Anyways I saw two Cheese eggs in the cave, and missed. D:

So I had an egg... namely the frilled that's currently sitting in my siggy

He/she had like, a day and maybe a few hours left last time I checked and I stuck him/her in the ICU

...and ended up with 9800+ views overall with only 700 unique views 0_o;;

...what happened???

That just means that only 700 individual people viewed it that day, but they viewed it multiple times. Depending on what site you were using, it makes total sense. If one person refreshes numerous times, it will count as numerous views for your egg, but only one unique view.

Woo! I got one! *slobbers all over it in glee* C7JQ.gif

On an unrelated sidenote, this is my first glimpse of this new look. I generally dislike new looks, but I'll get over this. I'm sure it's snazzier.

Stalked the AP and got lucky on the click. I'm also happy about its lineage. It's a Snow Angel x Pink dragon that got bitten. It's kinda funny because I did the same with one of mine on the breeding, and when someone picked that one up, they bit it too. It's my very first Vampire ever so I'm pretty happy about it. ^^

OHMYGOSH! Gratz Garrett! ^^

And one of those pinks has AWSOME lineage. ohmy.gif

It has silver, christmas, gold, alt. black, original pink, seasonals. It's awsome! ohmy.gif

And i'm gonna go breed my favourite couple real quick for a 5th egg. Should I breed all my splits to give some peolple stalking the AP a pleasant suprise too?

Add this egg too: 1qch.gif