Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Purple BSA? Is this something else I missed?

P.S. Congrats on Super Member-dom.

The Purple dragon Breed Specific Action will supposedly improve the chances of breeding producing offspring. I think TJ was going to call it "Fertility".

And thanks to everyone on the congratulations!

Ah, that's OK. TJ is in the middle of working on Breed Specific Actions in order to make certain breeds of dragons desirable for different functions. Currently, we have the Pink's BSA, "Influence". A Pink dragon will influence an egg over 3 days left on its timer to become its own gender, so a female will influence for females and male for males. Makes creating breeding pairs a cinch if you plan for it. Also, Reds have "Incubate", so an egg with over 3 days left on its timer will have a day taken away. Promotes faster hatching. Oh yeah! Greens/Pebbles have "Earthquake", and this either kills or force-hatches the eggs on your scroll. And Vampires have "Bite"! So Vamps are becoming more common, but they're still highly desirable.

I had to remember them as I went along, but yeah. Dragons are getting cooler now!

EDIT: I realize it might help to say that the BSAs pop up on adult dragons when viewing their "Actions" menu.

Hey guys!

Haven't been here for a while but I started up again!

Here are a couple of new eggs:

tqe8.gif KSS0.gif 641U.gif th0K.gif vbG8.gif

Question: so how does incubation (warming) actually help? To me, it seems like a bad thing.

Locked is when you can't get any more dragons or eggs. It happens when you have four hatchies or four eggs. So you can technically have up to 7 eggs and hatchies at a time. But if you are locked with four hatchies/eggs, you can still breed, so I believe you can actually have 9 eggs/hatchies at a time, if you time it correctly.

EDIT: @ Will: It just speeds up the process. The lower the time gets, the faster they grow.

That limit only prevents you from killing again for a set amount of time. At one point you could have your scroll burned for killing too many dragons, but I don't know how many you'd have to kill or if that's still in place.

Congrats on the Chicken egg, Joanna!

I saw two Vamp eggs in the AP today. TWO! 0_0

EDIT: Got another.

ujKr.gif

4d23h (Which is really still plenty of time.)

EditEdit: And locked again with an Albino.

Dk7I.gif

Is it still against the rules to have more than one acount there? I used to see poeple do that all the time and Iwanna make a new account to help save eggs with but that won't put my precious first 5 eggs in danger if a few die. D: