Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

Thank you for the heads up about the Christmas dragons, Anime. When we search for these eggs, will there be an obvious sign that these are Christmas eggs if it can be based on previous years? Have Christmas or Christmas-themed words popped up in the egg descriptions?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Winter Even heads up. Very nice. Now we have some good, solid dates on when what happens. 21st-28th for breeding means you actually get two shots breeding your pre-existing holiday dragons, though not this year's as they'll only just be hatching on the 28th. And by Winter dragons he means Winter Season dragons.

Does anyone know if there is any effect at all whatsoever if a hatchling was... hatched prematurely?

My earth dragon seems fine TPir.gif even though I broke him out like a day early when there was a big ol' hole in his shell. He was sick from all the views he was getting and had the title 'premature' for a while but he grew up well so... what's up with the premature thing?

qmZO.gif My pink is a male, wish I could go find a female but I'm saving room for the x-mas dragons :D

Abandoned pages are fun but I wish I didn't suck at grabbing all those vampire eggs =d

It's just a message. Has no effect on growth that I know of, and the only thing that I can think of that it might do would be make it a little more likely to get sick, but it's generally nothing to worry about.

Ahh thanks, not that it matters any more since he's a big strapping dragon now :evil:

Wonder what the 2009 holiday eggs look like, will they be easy to catch? I know I'm having difficulties just trying to get near the legendary trio I don't want to know how bad it'll be to bag an event egg @_@