Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread isn't working very well :( I haven't gotten any clicks from here, or at least not more than 1, since I can account for 2 of 3.

Would it be crazy to be able to start a dragon cave egg thread in random chit chat? It kind of kills any chance of them getting clicked by pinning them up in here. Its a great idea if people do click though! I think people have been dumping off eggs and leaving, I've been clicking but no one has been clicking back. It makes me sad :(

Here are my new babies, the last ones I hatched in an ER...

AqCs.gifiOXb.gifkoka.gifS2eQ.gifTBpM.gifP25K.gif

Hi guyz! I am back again,

I have got 4 eggs:

iN5M.gif HHdX.gif vSFG.gif ZpDn.gif.

I just noticed that the Geode eggs are not that rare anymore cuz I kept seeing them in the caves :(.

ANd anyway, how many new eggs were found cuz I just got one of these blue ones *pokes last one*. Psst....can you please put them up on the viewing board?

I think it's been stated before that this thread (and the viewing thread) is not meant to be a main source of clicks.

I know, but we also aren't allowed to make a thread in random chit chat, which is the only offtopic thread here, we just get our thread removed and a link here, which doesn't work. I know there are other forums, but this is the only one I actually participate in.

One more eggy: IOUR.gif

Edit: Here are my only active hatchlings, I've frozen two because I keep getting females and I want couples not duplicates, so these are the only active ones. (you can just erase my line and paste in this) IOUR.gifAqCs.gifS2eQ.gifP25K.gif4cGB.gif

It's been a while since I held any event. So, this time.... a raffle!

There are 10 slots (numbers 1-10). One per person. You may pick your number if you wish. I'll draw when either all 10 are taken, or a week has passed. Places are determined by the order they come up when I put it in random.org.

1st: Gold egg

2nd: Silver egg

3rd: Dorkface Stripe in the color of your choice.

Silver egg may be bred by Morgan rather than me. No garuntees on speed or gen number. Please note that it's best if you have an IM service for the sending, though I can find other ways if you can't.

Post to claim a number. PMs are ignored.

You've been given the number 3.

Q: How do I gift or get a gifted egg?

A: The safest way is over an IM of some sort. First, the sender gives the reciver abandoned/code link. It should say that they can't find the dragon when they go to it. Then, they say they're ready, and refresh like crazy. Not letting it load, just F5F5F5 over and over. The sender then abandons and send a message saying "dropped" or something to the reciver. They refresh for a few seconds longer for good measure, and if all goes well, when they let it load, there's code boxes there.

It is possible to send an egg using PMs as correspondance, but IMs are much safer and eaiser.

Per my FAQ in the second post of this thread.

I'll go ahead and enter the contest. I admit that I'm going for a silver egg to freeze, and if I gain a different egg, I'll randomize and gift it to one of the other participants. I shall choose the number 5.

EDIT: Oh, and all my hatchlings on the viewing thread can be removed. I cast spells on them. Thanks!

I've been shuffling my dragons around between accounts. Once you told me the refresh trick, I've been farming dragons like crazy! I'm so excited!!! :woot::woot::woot: It makes dragon cave alot more fun when you can do things with it more often. You just snag hatchlings/eggs on other accounts, put them up on hatching/view sites, and wait until the hatchies get close to or under 4 days, and move them to your main. Then they hatch almost right away, and you don't have to wait months to get every kind. (assuming your internet is fast enough to get good ones out of the cave)

All of my current ones:

r4Uk.gif f3AO.gifX10E.gif QEE2.gif q1jq.gifWKiv.gif bLvU.gifJrUS.gifWnRX.gifYrPv.gif6lG5.gif CsmW.gifuUnh.gif 1Ckr.gifZtZc.gifSQHu.gif.gif

aZAN.gifngui.gifGbDU.gifcE00.gifUR0L.gifThbU.gifNp6M.gifWKua.giftoKc.gifSQqi.gifsIkg.gif4YKt.gifnkIA.gifI5es.gifoj0k.gif

Oh, and if anyone wants them, here are some hatchy sites:

http://www.sotidragon.net/

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Egg_Rescue_HQ/index/

http://www.eggswillbedragons.com/

http://mirror.dailydragonfix.com/

Edit: I've added some more