Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

Tempers run high over there... but as you can see from the thread, while some of us are lamenting our broken life mate pairs, others are simply miffed that he didn't say anything.

And I just checked and it;s normal again! :D The goldxwater couple that I spotted this on is eligible again today. !joy

I still would have gotten more from my line (I have some 60 other pairs) but there wouldn't have been any more second gens.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lineage simply means they were bred. I have golds that are 10th gen from my first gold, it's an amazing lineage. :3

Awesome catch, it's always fun to find that you randomly got an egg that harks back to your own scroll.

More eggies. And my new Geode finally gendered female. Yay! ^^ k6DO.gifJ8Vs.gif

By the way, I just accidentally picked up an 11th generation Green Dorkface. Now, I'm not big into having Dorkfaces, so is anyone interested in this one? Z5Bf.gif Moved on to other things and dropped it in the AP.

WOOOOO! *hands out bubble gum cigars to everyone*

My much worked on Geode and Guardian had a baby! HVeQ.gif

I'm now done with official character representations!

By the way, I accidentally named a previous female Geode the name I want to give this current one. I killed it about 3 weeks ago and it has disappeared from my scroll. How much longer would I have to wait in order to use the name?

EDIT: Picked up two more. nrZ1.gifRDaN.gif

The Neo is down thread gave my Silver soft shell and matured my gold. XD Named the female Gold Downtimes, ans she matured due to downtime, but Downtime was taken as a name. xD

*thinks* They might actually retain their name after killing... I don't really remember. Anyways, release in the future.

I was just picky about the name and trying to accurate and all, but it's all good. I've now written descriptions for every dragon that can hold on. ^^

Interesting choice for your gold's name, though. Maybe it can be passed down through her children. Hope your silver gets better.