Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Asking for updates is fine.

BlackxANYTHING has the possibility of porducing an alt. I think I've explained that several times.

Okay, good. =]

I think you should CAPS it at us, Anime. I still haven't forgotten that PAPERS AND CHICKENS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BREED. Even though the chickens are getting male counterparts, and papers already had them.

And congrats on your alt, Kindii!

Dinos also can't breed, nor can Vampires or Zombies, or... some of the harder-to-get ones. And with ones like Christmas, Valentines, etc., there are limitations on breeding time. They can breed, but not one of their own except around a certain time of the year.

I don't think you can. We had a bit of a discussion about this a while back; they were obtainable by killing and successfully reviving a hatchling. To discourage people from killing their hatchlings, they discontinued the Zombie.

just stalks the forums watching for any spare rares that happen to stray too far from their owners

Umm... I don't think they have. I could be wrong about that though. I haven't been playing terribly long, so most of my info comes from ceaseless questions to Anime. I learn well. =]

no fair i wanna register on dragonadopters but it says registering is disabled.

You have to catch them at just the right time. I had to wait about 2 weeks before I could get in.

can you pm me when registration opens up again?

I could but I can't promise I'll remember or even notice :( I don't see those pages once registered

oh sorry how should i go about getting more clicks for my dragcave eggs any good sites i could put them on without them getting sick?

Please go and read up here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=174992

My personal preference is DailyClickFix who has temporarilly moved to here: http://draco.thorngale.net/