Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, sorry; I was working on something secret. :shiftyeyes_anim: Don't tell anyone. It's an FM award. :D

I wish I could see my dragons. Unfortunately, DC is blocked on the school's internet.

Oh. I was gonna try to post it on eggswillbedragons. Oh! I'm not scroll locked anymore! Hm, who's breedable today...?

New AP hatchling. He's got plenty of time left. :)

3OsC.gif

EDIT: Egg/hatchling update? Thanks!

im not scroll locked eather... ill see if i can get an alt vine. so can you get an geode from onley one pebal? and when are vampires avable?

*edit* look at the new dragons i got, i also have a frill.

G66r.gif

well i fixed everything but the links to unicreatures thats the link to the site that i can't get to turn into an image.

You have to replace their image link with the link you would get it you left clicked on the image and selected "copy image location."

Then it should show up. Of course you'll have to update the images yourself when your pet evolves, but at least your get the picture...

p.s. I think Uni Creatures is much more time consuming that DC. Does anyone agree?