Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

Hey, it comes out at random. I just got lucky enough to get one like this. xD I'm not sure if I should keep it or give it away, since I have golds and a stone breeding tomorrow and my other eggs won't hatch in time to unlock me.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know some people who would like a Gold if you happen to have to abandon them... *looks around* And no, I'm not referencing myself there. I'll still be locked anyway, probably.

Oh, and your non-frozen Frill is sick. =[

Ok. I've decided. Since I breed several golds and week, and a code like this is a once in a lifetime kind of thing, I'm giving away a second gen gold egg. You know the rules, first to psot gets it, and you can't all ready have a gold. And short posts get skipped. Head mod no like rule breakers. XP

Lucky livvy! :D I'm glad that didn't get messed up.

That code is hilarious, Anime. xD

I would kill for an egg with the code Link.

Okay, maybe not kill, but severely harm anyone who tried to take it from me. >=(

Do you get the eggs based on when you click it or based on when the page loads after you click on the egg?

Because if it's the latter, then I'm going to be screwed, since I just spend the last 8 minutes sitting here trying to get some eggs and waiting like 30 seconds for the page to load after I click on an egg (which is actually quite a long time).

First click gets it, not first load. I've had eggs take a while to load (the ones coming to mind are the 20 secon load for my CB gold and the 30 sec one for a V-day eariler) and I still got them.

Yup, it's when you click it. Because I got one and the page saying I got it hadn't loaded. (I was pressing refresh-click-refresh-click-refresh-click-etc. really quickly and apparently got it when I checked my scroll.)

My hands are officially full

k7kf.gif bN6M.gif

EhL9.gif EcrI.gif 2C3f.gif grgl.gif

If anyone is having a really hard time getting a V-Day check the DC forums, there are quite a few people helping out there and that's how I got mine