Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

Yeah. Currently I have 9 couples with Golds in them, 2 grown but unpaired golds, and 2 gold eggs. Silvers... 6 couples, 1 egg, and one frozen hatchling. And since I breed weekly, I end up with more and more. 15 dragons makes an offical army, and I'm just 2 golds short of a related Gold Army. :K

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

0_0 ...Wow!! That's a lot of golds!

Okay, now another, completely unrelated question: I've noticed that the baby dragons of reds, Vines, pinks, and probably others that I just haven't noticed yet all look the same except the color. Were those the original dragons or something?

~ Livvy

I'm not totally sure which came first, but a while back there was a huge sprite replacement beacuse DC was using copyrighted sprites. My guess is in the rush to get user-made sprites quickly, one person made several hatchlings off the same base.

Small images made of pixels. The dragons are sprites. The pixel pokemon from the games? Sprites. 2D video game uses a lot of sprites. Tecnically 3D images can be call sprites too, but it's usually used to refer to 2D ones.

We had some serve mess ups recently, that's why we were down for a bit. V and Izzy did NOT enjoy that. It could be that the DC forums are having server troubles, or they could just be doing something...

alas I am still chasing the illusive gold and silver...I see so many silvers but i've only missed one egg that was silver. too hard for me to not snag a grey >.<

Actually, you've got two old enough to be named now, Sky! ^_^ And thank you! They're growing up pretty quickly, which surprised me. A pleasant surprise though. =] I'm really eager to find out what gender the split is going to be.

~ Livvy

Aww... I'm sure it'll hatch. My green only had two days to hatch and no cracks when I got it. It's doing fine now. =] I'm sure your paper will be fine. But just in case... *clicks paper and refreshes this page*

Better? See, it hatched! :D

EDIT:

I got a new one!

HJ4b.gif

~ Livvy

That happens a lot. No matter how many dragons you have, there will always, ALWAYS, be a point where you're desprate for one to hatch/mature/grow up. Take it from me. Right now I want my red to grow up and the Gold and Silver to hatch.

Also, any name suggestions for a male Vine?

I always want mine to grow up. I like naming them, and I like having space for new eggs.

Hm... Well, I could suggest a really cheesy name, like Vinny, but I have a feeling that's NOT what you're looking for. =P

~ Livvy