Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From what I can gather on their forums this is just a temporary thing (Sadly TJ isn't giving away hints) . Why : TJ is bored? Lol that's the best guess I can come up with.

Well, they were obtainable for a short time in November, so who knows...it used to be that you can kill a dragon or hatchling, and when you try to bring it back to life, there was a small chance that it would be a zombie. But, since they are retired, DO NOT TRY THIS STUNT. Your scroll might be burned (meaning you'll be banned) if you kill too many dragons.

Well, they were obtainable for a short time in November, so who knows...it used to be that you can kill a dragon or hatchling, and when you try to bring it back to life, there was a small chance that it would be a zombie. But, since they are retired, DO NOT TRY THIS STUNT. Your scroll might be burned (meaning you'll be banned) if you kill too many dragons.

You can bring it back to life? I missed that part somewhere, please clarify 'cause I have one that's sadly passed and if I can get it back I'd love to! lol

Oi, quit freaking out. It'll change bak eventually.

And I don't think you can get them, the ones that were around before they were taken are back.

EDIT: Sorry, I lack refrshing skills. xD

thanx lol I didn't meaned to prove it and i wont do it ever... killing my so hard awarded dragons? no thanx...

Well, if your egg died, you can't bring it back to life. I think, if your hatchling dies, you can try to bring it back to life, but it's a small chance that you'll actually succeed. :/

Well, if your egg died, you can't bring it back to life. I think, if your hatchling dies, you can try to bring it back to life, but it's a small chance that you'll actually succeed. :/

Okay but how? Getting it more views? That's where I'm lost.

EDIT: Okay they just dropped and scared me half to death. Did they get slammed from the freak out? Lol

When you have a dead hatchling or dragon, go to Actions, and there should only be one choice, the "Revive" option or something to that effect. You'll know it when you see it because that'll be the only option there. You can only try to ressurect your dragon once, and if you fail, it stays dead. :(

Kai, I think it's just timing out from all of the people trying to get Christmas eggs and all the other people watching their dragons turn into pokemon. :P

He's in EST, the side of the US with New York on it... It's 3:30 AM there. And 2:30 HERE for that matter.

And for the record, Japan jokes in front of an anime fan are a really dim idea.

Man, I should've of stayed up to see the Pokemon xD I'm an uber Pokemon fan.

Yeah, I hope you guys will never ever see a dead dragon on your scroll e_e my first (and only) dead dragon still haunts me, since it is still on my scroll :ohno: Yesh! My Winter hatchling is a female! Yes, more Breedmaina soon to come xP