skylar_noel

Is there any way to see which avatars I have if I can't access the neoboards? I've been working on collecting avatars but its kinda pointless if I can't even see which ones I have!

Also, since I can't go to the boards I can't figure out where to change my avatar. Does that mean I can't get the "I *heart* happiness" one? I don't care about not being able to get on the boards or play some of the games, but if I can't even get certain avvies cause my age, that stinks!

Thanks for any help!

I don't think you can be able to see what avatars that you have when you're under 13. You just have to keep track of what you get, until you have access to the neoboards.

TDN has Neo Avatars, an avatar checklist, to get you started. :)

And once you turn 13, you can use the convenient One-Click Import tool to transfer all your collected avatars onto your checklist. ;)

Unfortunately when you're under 13, you're no able to even change your avatar, which I think is quite unfortunate, therefore waiting for a while until you're able to get the "I *heart* happiness" avatar. :/

Don't worry though, once you turn 13, you'll be guaranteed to access these parts of the site! Hope this helped!

But at least it means that you can conncentrate on getting some of the more difficult ones, then once you turn 13 get all the easy ones you couldn't get before :D. Just keep track using the checklist on here instead, and use your userlook up to see when you get a new one (the number will change).

I don't really use that bit of the boards to track my avatars anyway, once you get a lot it becomes really difficult to see what you've got and what you haven't :)