Itz Lyk Cheez But Better :-3

Hai. I Am TheNightSeeker. I luuuurve neopets and go on TDN nearly every day. I have been browsing around (spying) to see if you are friendly. Well, You are :-D I love adoptables sites. I have joined lots and saw that many had an Egg Cave, so i joined that too. I am currently eating penut buttery smartie things. I love lolcatz, Icanhazcheezburgur, BKilban's work and BadCat. I have a Shoyru called Navore and I have a real life teddy (plushie) of him. Will sort my sig out, but until then I will just post my eggy below :-)

140462.png

Hi there, I am CC! Welcome to the forums and remember to read the rules cuz happy mods are awesome mods. Cool Neopets name though ^_^.

Better than cheese? There is no such thing as better than cheese. Cheese is the ultimate in edible goodness! To say that something is better than cheese... it is blasphemy! :O

Still, welcome to the TDNForums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. As you've already discovered, we're usually a friendly bunch, but there are a few rules you have to follow.

1. Read the rules. Follow the rules. As CC said, happy mods are awesome mods.

2. Feel free to ask if you have any questions whatsoever. That's why we're here, and we're all willing to help. =]

3. We're insane. Accept it. Join it. :evil:

4. Get active and stay active.

5. Be respectful and have fun!

My name is Livvy, by the way. I live under the snack table, which is to your left. Feel free to visit it, and DO NOT eat the cookies no matter who offers. Oh, and watch out for my other half. Her name is Laura, and she bites. ;)