Happy Gnorbu Day!

hrtbrk

These pets are so cute!!

I want a cloud gnorbu.

I just made my first gnorbu but I take it I can't partake of the free rainbow pool stuff :(

If I'd known there was a limit I would've made my gnorbu a few weeks ago

EDIT: wait.. maybe owners aren't entitled to free rainbow pool on their pets day. maybe I imagined that. nevermind!

These pets are so cute!!

I want a cloud gnorbu.

I just made my first gnorbu but I take it I can't partake of the free rainbow pool stuff :(

If I'd known there was a limit I would've made my gnorbu a few weeks ago

EDIT: wait.. maybe owners aren't entitled to free rainbow pool on their pets day. maybe I imagined that. nevermind!

I don't remember ever seeing that, but it would be awesome if every 5 years on a pets life you could take it to the rainbow fountain for free *dreams*

Aw, I missed Gnorbu day! The first set of clothes is very cute, maybe I'll try to get one for mine.

how do you shear your gnorbu? ive seen one sheared before

Apparently Neopets used to change the picture for Gnorbu's to sheared on Gnorbu Shearing Day (aka Gnorbu day), but no longer does it.

Does anyone know how to get the new clothes & background? They're bought by someone! They have them priced, but very expensive on trades or in their shop. I have 2 Gnorbus, 1 cloud, 1 faerie, & would love to get the girl's outfit, the background, & make a new 1 to paint speckled, too cute! But the clothes, they are just too expensive! I've been a member for over a year, & still haven't been able to find out where to get the newly issued stuff. Any ideas? o_O

Does anyone know how to get the new clothes & background? They're bought by someone! They have them priced, but very expensive on trades or in their shop. I have 2 Gnorbus, 1 cloud, 1 faerie, & would love to get the girl's outfit, the background, & make a new 1 to paint speckled, too cute! But the clothes, they are just too expensive! I've been a member for over a year, & still haven't been able to find out where to get the newly issued stuff. Any ideas? o_O

i guess theyll be pretty expensive for a while yet.. try asking that particular user where (s)he got them from?

A quite like the speckled pets that Neopets have been coming out with lately and this one is no exception :)

Though... when I first looked at the two side by side, is it just me or are their eye colors the same???

It would have been nice if they had... dunno, made the Grey Gnorbu's eye color... "grey-er" somehow

• 4 weeks later...