Farewell 10x a day

flyingeevee

Gaah I miss it already! I just earned my 15k a day with Whack-A-Kass, Adver Video and Fashion Fever... now I have to play more games to earn it.

Can't say how much I earned since much was spent on things, but the first week (before they announced it to be until the end of the year) I was at about 100K a day, so yea, I'll say at or over 1mill. It was nice for them to go out with Kass Basher as the Featured Game (20k in about 5 minutes! :-0 ) but needless to say I've stopped playing games since then... I'll go with the "Overkill kills" saying ~ pretty much just doing dailies at this point!!

I think I gained between 1.5 mil and 2 mil over all - again it's difficult to tell since I spent a fortune. I could have earned more but got bored. At least my boyfriend is now happier because I can't spend quite so long playing on neopets which was driving him crazy!

I really admire the people who managed to make like.. 1 mil and over.

Usually on neopets nowadays I just stick to doing dailies because I'm so busy with other things. I just tried to take advantage of all those extra neopoints so I'm really happy with what I earned :D

i do miss the fact that i used to make 100k a day just by gameing {12 games on my favorates im a expert at = 120k a day but im rounding} however half way through alfter makeing 2 million i got bored and burned out till the end till about the last week when i forced myself to make a extra 700k

Heh, remember that you didn't have to play 10 times a day, you just had an option to. ;)

I for one miss it, I got so used to earning some extra neopoints along the way. And anyway, if it gets too tedious for you, you always had the choice to stick to 3 times a day. :P

• 4 weeks later...