HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TJ has the final say because he is management. I'll try to get these things straightened out within the Draik Lair too.

I had a feeling.

Oh well. We had our fun. Now onto business.

Allow me to change "off-topic" to "spamming". Please review the Groups and Club Guidelines copied below.

Hi,

While we want you to have fun with these groups, we cannot have everyone spamming to increase their post count. Just be sure to follow these simple guidelines and you'll be fine.

• These groups are meant for fun; please do not create wedges between members or groups of members.
  • Do not harass other groups or have "wars" to go completely spam the other group's topic.
  • Any group caught continuously spamming will have a warning sent to the leader. If the leader cannot make some effort to stop it, the group will be shut down.
    • Also, if it is just one person, please contact a staff member.

[*]Abide by all of the TDN Forum rules.

Now onto the good part - benefits!

• By joining a group, you are eligible to participate in any group contests, such as an arcade tournament.
  • You are eligible to participate in any contests (that will be located in the Contests Forum) held by your group leader.
  • Have fun!

Watch out for more benefits and have a great time. :)

Thanks,

TDN Staff

Allow me to change "off-topic" to "spamming". Please review the Groups and Club Guidelines copied below.

We were spamming? Can I see when, that way we know so we can fix this problem before it evolves.

CAV, and members of HAMS,

I would like you to read the first page or two of this forum, all of the posts from the start. By reading that, I can clearly tell it is about the group and the club. Now, go read pages 50-54, how do any of those posts relate to HAMS, aside from it is members of HAMS posting? This is where I got the off-topic from, which I still half stand by.

As far as spamming. It has been noted, several times in this forum of members purposefully posting, simply to increase their post count. By the forum rules and the specific guidelines of this forum, that is spam and not allowed.

My postings in this forum have been nice global reminders for everyone to remember such rules and please phase any off-topicness and spamming out.

Thank you all for your cooperation! This will be all I will say on this matter.

CAV, and members of HAMS,

I would like you to read the first page or two of this forum, all of the posts from the start. By reading that, I can clearly tell it is about the group and the club. Now, go read pages 50-54, how do any of those posts relate to HAMS, aside from it is members of HAMS posting? This is where I got the off-topic from, which I still half stand by.

As far as spamming. It has been noted, several times in this forum of members purposefully posting, simply to increase their post count. By the forum rules and the specific guidelines of this forum, that is spam and not allowed.

My postings in this forum have been nice global reminders for everyone to remember such rules and please phase any off-topicness and spamming out.

Thank you all for your cooperation! This will be all I will say on this matter.

Thank you, that's all I needed to know. Can you please add this to the first post, under rules:

HAMS follows all TDN rules, including it's policy on spam. While we are insane, please keep all off topic subjects in the HOP or in a PM. The HAMS thread is only for subjects the relate to HAMS.