HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a ) I can amaze myself and

b ) HAMS leaders aren't the only people here.

1. You did amaze yourself. And I've done so in the past as well. Now it's time to calm down.

2. Says who? Leaders are the only people posting on the HAMS website. And it's been dead for over a month.

But two 'not's cancel each other out, making me a leader....

You are not a leader. Be mindful of this rule:

You cannot do someone else's responsibility. For example, if you are a Squrriel Apprentice or Meepit S.W.A.T, you cannot lead an army or any other job for a higher rank than yours. Especially acting as a leader (this is backseat leading). Doing so will get you demoted or kicked out of HAMS.

Okay.

So I'm a member, and(hopefully) a leader in the future.

Hopefully

Like Trinston said, you have to do a lot. Once again bringing up a quote from the front page:

You actually have a possibility of someday becoming a leader if all leaders agree on it because you show TREMENDOUS promise.

2. Says who? Leaders are the only people posting on the HAMS website. And it's been dead for over a month.

I barely knew of the HAMS website, and I didn't think anybody even went on it anymore. I can go on it right now, if it makes you happy.

I barely knew of the HAMS website, and I didn't think anybody even went on it anymore. I can go on it right now, if it makes you happy.

I visit once in a while, but no one ever posts there.

It wouldn't make me happy. It would make me happy if we had more active members.