HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*hides all AC info* Yea guys stay on topic.

Wait, Tyler, what CAN we talk about. Nothing's going on in HAMS (unless you are to start the Soah City takeover, cause we're waiting for you).

And divvy, you get a trophy for you're lookup, and the pride that you helped your team win.

*hides all AC info* Yea guys stay on topic.

Wait, Tyler, what CAN we talk about. Nothing's going on in HAMS (unless you are to start the Soah City takeover, cause we're waiting for you).

And divvy, you get a trophy for you're lookup, and the pride that you helped your team win.

Ahhh thank you! And the name is Divya, not divvy. :laughingsmiley: Hmm..I might change my screen name to that. Ok, now back to HAMS.

And the name is Divya, not divvy.

Everyone calls Neotrinston Aidan, but I call him Trinston and no one minds. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't mind the name I gave you.

Tyler, the front page is EXTREMELY outdated. You might want to check into updating it.

Quick question and I am not sure if it related or not and dont yell at me if it is not. :sad01_anim: Ok, here it is. What is Soah City? Dont yell at me if it is stupid!! :laughingsmiley:

You're not stupid, because we were disscussing it before you joined HAMS.

Soah City is the world's largest Sonic the Hedgehog fanbase. There will most likely be many people willing to join. I'm a fellow member, but just like how SS challenged me as a leader, I wish to challenge you Tyler. Because SS already said he'll be inactive.

You're not stupid, because we were disscussing it before you joined HAMS.

Soah City is the world's largest Sonic the Hedgehog fanbase. There will most likely be many people willing to join. I'm a fellow member, but just like how SS challenged me as a leader, I wish to challenge you Tyler. Because SS already said he'll be inactive.

Ahhh thanks CAV. Hmmm....so when do we start?

We are all waiting on Tyler. Unless Ty, you want to see who can be the 5th leader and have someone else do it? *gives mafia stare* I suggest you respond soon before I deside, because as you and SS (er, CS) are inactive, and Trinston can only handle those on the site, that makes me in charge here.

EDIT: Ok, I'm done waiting. After looking in the history of this topic, the oldest active member (that isn't a leader) is Swim Freak. SF, I've sent you a mission statement for Soah. If you can pull this off, you may become a leader one day.

We are all waiting on Tyler. Unless Ty, you want to see who can be the 5th leader and have someone else do it? *gives mafia stare* I suggest you respond soon before I deside, because as you and SS (er, CS) are inactive, and Trinston can only handle those on the site, that makes me in charge here.

EDIT: Ok, I'm done waiting. After looking in the history of this topic, the oldest active member (that isn't a leader) is Swim Freak. SF, I've sent you a mission statement for Soah. If you can pull this off, you may become a leader one day.

Yup I just joined so I'm about to start the topic

• 2 weeks later...