Guardians Of The Shrine

Big Brother

This is meh first story! ^_^ ! Read now if you are interested!

The guardians of Coltzans Shrine have a very important job! That very important job is guarding Coltzans Shrine. The guardians were, a magma Bori, and , a desert Xweetok.  was balancing on top of the Shrine like he usually does every day.

"Owwwwmm, owwwwmm." Said  as he meditated.

"Hey! I got the Slush-" said but stopped as he watched  fall of the Shrine. "-ies..."

ran over to lying on the ground. "Are you all right?" He asked.

"What do you THINK!?!?" shouted back.

"I am thinking of...running away before I get severly injured!"  answered as he ran away from .

"Get back here! I am not finished with you!!"shouted as he chased after .

To Be Continued (T.B.C.)

Guys, it'd be preferred if you'd just post IF you have something to contribute to the story posted, just keep that process confidential. :P

Anyway, onto your story. It's good to know you're building on the storyline, however don't rely on that too much. ;) You can have times where you focus on the characters senses, the setting, just to build a more vivid image.

"I am thinking of...running away before I get severely injured!"

A few spelling mistakes, but nothing too major. :)

Glad you're coming up with more ideas. :D

Part 2

After chasing for hours, eventually stopped.

"It's ok now! I'm too tired to run anymore!" shouted to. When came back they went for a walk around Sakhamet Village. They also saw a famous face that only everyone at the whole of The Lost Desert would know. His name was , meaning cloud in Sakhamen. was a Kougra, he was very tall with blue, white fur, he had dark brown hair and hazlenut eyes. He was wearing light shades, tattered jeans and a gothic styled top.  and saw him before anyone else.

"Hey. Isn't that that famous book writer? He writes those scrolls aswell doesn't he?" asked as they slowly went over to him just to make sure of it.

"Excuse me." Said turned around and saw them. "Are you? That writer?"

"Yes. I am. Now if you could just be so kind as to let me through. As you can see I am in a medical condition here."  told them.  looked down at his legs only to see that one of them had a sort of wound. "I am going to need to get to a hospital."

"Well we could help you." said reasuringly. "We are big fans after all."

"Really? Because that would be a great help to me."  asked.

"Sure! And we should really go before anyone else notices your here!"  said as they started running out of the village.

T.B.C....again...