I am not prepared???

CAV of Gang Green

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If they get Ian and the other Admin then TDN forums is toast...why did I make *Meep* about Meepits taking over Neopia? Rhetarical question...

Edit:Yes. Yes I do. It's because of my *Meep* isn't it...

I contacted Ian a while ago, I hope he is safe...cause if he's not, then TDN has fallen. *epic music plays as he dives into shelter*

Oh hey Winter! =D -Uses Dog Whisperer to bash your head then Ian to knock you into a wall- Oh, i'm so sorry! :)

And I got all of page 5, Bludoplh! :)

What are you talking about? I'm usng Ians body as a weapon of mass destruction to kill the Staff members with!

Happy New Year to all!

Regardless, I don't know what you guys are talking about? What message? I don't see anything...

I think some people drank too much champagne yesterday. :P

I'm 13

Oh hey Winter! =D -Uses Dog Whisperer to bash your head then Ian to knock you into a wall- Oh, i'm so sorry! :)

And I got all of page 5, Bludoplh! :)

What are you talking about? I'm usng Ians body as a weapon of mass destruction to kill the Staff members with!

I didn't notice that before I posted. Crap!

My name is Co, bash my head into the wall again and see what happens, please.

*bashes Winter's head into wall so hard they flew out of building.*

You guys are really getting out of hand with the violence. This is a peaceful site. I think we ought to call a doctor, because it appears some sort of hallucination is causing you guys to act this way.