• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Merry HBK!

Happy New Year to all!

Regardless, I don't know what you guys are talking about? What message? I don't see anything...

I think some people drank too much champagne yesterday. :P

WAIT! HBK HAS NO MEEPITS IN HIS SIG! THERE'S STILL TIME! -Tackles him, whacks him with the dog whisperer, then drags him into the fortress-

Yeah, and i'm only 12! How could I unless I really DID complete my master plan to take over Walmart and all it's drinks and fruit? Besides, even if I did take over the Wal-mart I would've sold the Champagne and then used to money to take over Wal-mart again. Duh! D:

I get it now. You Are Not Prepared! We were not prepared for this whole hostile Meepit takeover, trying to make up look crazy thing. And we should screenie this before the alter all the posts. And you had to give me robot Meepits, I my alter ego is Blue, take a hint.

1sjg50.gif :evil:

EDIT: HA! Co double posted and Electric person didn't say the same thing as Co. I keep finding faults with Co Meepit person :)

Fine! -Goes and finds the real Ian then uses him and the Dog Whisperer as weapons to start mass killing the Staff with- Hi Laura! -Smack-

I'll screenie page 5! =D

Oh hi Ruto! -Thwack, kick, swat-