Chocolate/Soup Faerie Avatars

Envy

Ok so my first question (I don't know if this is asked anywhere, I didn't search), how often do the rare chocolates restock? I tried 2 separate days and either I am extremely slow or they just don't restock. I just want the avatar and I found it rather frustrating trying to buy it. I know what items to watch for but never once saw any of them in the shop.

Second, any tips on how to get my total value down to 3k? Like, ways to move my neopoints around.. I don't know the last time I had 3k or less (probably not since I started). Do I just do 800k trades on the trading post until I've moved all my money? Oh and does it count money invested in stock against me? That might be very bad.. (I checked at the soup kitchen and it definitely doesn't count that against me *whew*)

Chocolate items restock fairly often. Like every 2-3 restocks...

TDN is providing the item list for this avatar here : http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/chocolate-list/

A very useful tip is to refresh and to search the page for 000 (so it will highlight 5,000 and 10,000 items, which are likely to be avatar items).

For the Soup Kitchen, you can offer all your nps on trades you started with your trades. Money offered doesn't count to your total, which means you don't have to process the trades. ;P

I fed them all until they were bloated, nothing.. just fed them again, nothing. I got the avatar my first time visiting on a side account though, go figure ._.

Soup Faerie is probably one of the easiest avatars to get and it's going to be the worst for me to get because I don't have patience lol.