The Family

Big Brother

You are part of the family and this family is not your average family...no, not really...

Name:

Personality:

Looks :

Crushes :

School:

Name:Alex

Personality:Funny, Dramatic...Sometimes

Looks :http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20boy/OrpheusxEurydice/anime_boy.jpg?o=1

Crushes :None...Maybe

School: Springinton High

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A NEW ROLEPLAY! YAY!

Name: CC

Personality: Sane, gets excited on the tiniest things, loves journalism, good at building stuff

Looks: Average length brunette with medium wavy-out-of-control hair which she wears in a pony-tail, wears toffee-colored rectangle glasses, has a faerie Meepit following her everywhere, wears a tall, dark pair of jeans and a pair of blue trainers and a sky blue sweater with a pocket in front where her Meepit likes to sleep, has a mechanical pencil above her ears.

Crushes: None.

School: I am still in 8th grade so I would say MeepMid, how does that sound :D.

Name: CAV

Personality: Paranoid, Loves video games

Looks : Average, Messy somewhat long brown hair 5'6 height

Crushes : none

School: Meepmid as well.

This should be interesting...

(YAY :B )

Mom, I'm going to school!!

Mom:Just remember you're going to Meep Mi-

*Door Slams*

Mom:Well I gave him a map there!

MeepMid

Ahh the fresh smell of Springinton High! *Sniffs The Air* Wait...that's not Sprininton...it's MEEPMID!!! *Crashes Into Wall Deliberatly*

Edit:*Stops* Oh wait. *Sniffs Air* It is Springinton! *Kisses Grass*

EditsEdit:Springinton is right next to MeepMid thank god! *Goes To Springinton*

-Walks through Squirrel high-

"Ah! The smell of the acorns for lunch!" -looks at cafeteria-

"And the nerds and bullies!' -Watches giant squirrel with football jersey shove a small squirerl with glasses down an acorn shell basket-

"And most of all! The learning!" -Walks into classroom filled with acorn plants and furry textbooks about the beggining of squirreldom-

Super Squirrel quuckly grabbed his leg and pushed him against the wall. "NO! YOU'RE IN FOR IT! I'VE ALREADY HAD A CRAPPY ENOUGH DAY!" And with that he punched him square in the face then stormed away down the stairs, anger radiating off him.

The next morning Super Squirrel awoke on the floor by the doorframe of his shared room as light flooded in from the window. He could see Aidan laying closer to the center of the room between their two beds and he also saw Tyler quickly getting ready for school. He risked a glance at the clock and saw what time it was. 7:30! He jumped up, realizing school was in 30 minutes and it was then he felt the raw pain floating through his head. Memories came flooding back "TYLER!" He roared. "What the heck?!?"

"Ahhhh!" He frantically looked around the room. His gaze rested upon a comb. "I need to groom my fur and wash it!" He yelped. He grasped the comb in his paw and leapt for the bathroom. He quickly turned on the shower and dove in then leapt out just as quickly and dryed then brushed his fur. "Okay, atleast I look okay". Then he quickly brushed his fangs and ran back into his room to rapidly throw on some clothes. After he finished putting on his hoodie he grasped his undone homework and started ripping it up then went and dipped it in some water from the kitchen sink. As he ran out the door he stuffed it in his backpack and thought about how to word his 'My dog ate my homework' speech for his teacher.

"Hey" Super Squirrel said as he walked in after school. It was obvious though that his mind was somewhere else. He practically tripped on Tylers pet Mepit as he walked over to his chair in the family room. He smiled as he sat down.