Pets Stuck in the Pound.

azarel

I figured pets that were stuck in the pound were just ones that nobody wanted due to them being nothing special (like a red Ixi named sdfkjfg4567). Skimming that page, all the pets in the pound are common pets with normal colors. Sure there are a few Christmas pets but they don't look special since they lose all their special clothing when they get abandoned.

So I'm no expert on this but I'd guess your Robo Hissi would be adopted pretty quickly and not stuck in the pound.

How they find them? Google.

A pet becomes stuck by staying in the pound for too long without being adopted (I think). It stops going through the rotation and becomes 'hidden'.

Lost and Pound is awesome. I've seen many painted pets there from Strawberry to Snot to Zombie. If you're there at the right time, you can get an awesome pet. I got my desert wocky from there.

RohanX isn't stuck in the pound =\

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

actually from today, i've heard on the boards that your account has to be at least 4 months old to adopt a painted pet and your account has to be at least 1 month old to be able to adopt a limited edition pet. i was wondering the same thing too! but instead of here i put it on the neoboards! and i got fast replies! :D

so how old is your account anyways??

RohanX isn't stuck in the pound =

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

yes he actually was this morning when i checked!!! so yeah.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.