Restocking items

Secre

Books are a really safe way to start restocking. As long as they aren't Keyquest or daily prizes, you'll make a profit on any books you buy. Food is a little more tricky, since it doesn't always follow the regular RSing conventions of 2500, 5000, 10000 np items being instant profit, but Neggs will always win. I also hear that the Pharmacy is another good place to RS, but I don't know from experience.

The Igloo Garage Sale is great for RSing, as is the Money Tree. Don't underestimate these places! You can learn to be quick, without the hassle of haggling. Again, as long as the items aren't worthless junk from dailies and KQ, you're bound to make a decent profit. At the Garage Sale, you're going to at least double your money on most things, and sometimes make 10 times what you paid. And, if you're patient and quick, you can get some really expensive items from the Money Tree. I've grabbed Paint Brushes and Brightvale Job Coupons before.

i tend to find the neopian post office is good for intermediate restockers too as there can be great profits to be made there if you RS the right stamp. Just yesterday i restocked a Virtupets Space Station Stamp for 9595np and found out afterwards that it was worth 3million! I sold it to a collector for 2.5 million so if you get to know a bit about restocking it can net you some great profits :) Hope that helps too. Good luck restocking.

Melissa