The Forbidden Letter Game

̊ ˉˉ ̊

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R:

I am a vegan, less light chocolate is mo' enjoyable than milk chocolate, and I consume almond milk ( which in my opinion is a cut above the milk that is not of the usual kind.)

tough xD

V:

I also could not be be person who does not eat plants in any form or be a specific eater like lol tyler is. I will say that this letter is extremely hard to go around with my current forbidden letter.

A:

Once, long long behind us in time, Only two things existed: our world, nothing on it,except the second thing: me. I wished for friends, somebody to enjoy my time with. So I destined this world to be forever full of content Neopets. But problems were discovered. The DF, given the first letters of her given words, found out she enjoyed torturing other Neopets. She soon got lots of Neopets to fight the rest of the world. There were heroes on our side, but un-heroes on their's. Little stood upright if they were not fighting.The DF soon got the whole world, give the Lost Desert. We got together to form possibilities of re-getting our world knowing we wouldn't without lost of dying Neopets. But then...

(you continue the story.)

... a jubilant lupe appears crying out that because the DF was so annoyed with the Virtupets Space Station being virtual, they decided to let them go.

B: Candy floss, caramel, chocolate, ice cream, chewing gum, Skittles, M&Ms, Smarties, Twinkies, hot chocolate and Mars are some of the few things that I enjoy chewing, eating and drinking. :D

C:

So I was sitting in front of my internet trying to figure out how to avoid this letter when I started reading everyone else's posts and started posting myself just to realize i had avoided this simple letter.