The Forbidden Letter Game

̊ ˉˉ ̊

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q:

wow this letter is so easy not to put into a sentence like this one that im typing right now..

S.

I have a lot to do today and will begin it all in a moment but how long can i make the line without putting in that letter. yay!

• 2 months later...

V:

But really, I should be spending these days studying my brain off, not wasting time. :(

• 2 weeks later...

W:

I had no idea that such strange topics could happen.

Y:

EDIT: Hahahahaha I ought to be ashamed twice, I first made a post for Z... then I corrected it, but failed to avoid the letter!

Edited by Hades

A:

The previous poster is completely correct in his thoughts. We need to post here more often. Reviving forgotten fun stuff is good, within the required time cutoff.

D:

I really enjoy the challenges that this game presents, especially when I get letters like 'E' or 'S.' The more challenging it is to omit a letter, the more fun it is for me.

F:

I am a veteran when it comes to the letter 'E', and regret that it has already been taken.

H:

An intriguing letter indeed - it is time for me to find an alternative primary grammatical article to use, as my current one is forbidden by said letter.

I:

Perhaps we could agree that when we evade letters, lack of any vowel makes the work more cumbersome. :P

J:

Well, that's disappointing. I thought I had posted something for 'I,' but I guess I accidentally closed the tab before submitting my post. :P