Magma Pool Now Open!

hrtbrk

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent you a mail with my method, which I tested ;)

After days of refreshing, FINALLY caught the guard sleeping! :thumbsup: I sat down with my plate of dinner, in front of my laptop, and I refreshed. The guard was sleeping! I was so excited that I just hastily clicked on my pet. I took a quick look at the clock, after the fact, and it was 2:55 NST. But, I am now the proud owner of a Magma Kiko.

2.png

yeah, i know! im very happy! i made my lupe magma color! it took me 2 days.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off topic links/images in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm new at TDN Forums, but not to Neopets. I really want my Cybunny to be Magma, I haven't been able to get in. I left my computer on for 9 hours and came back. NOTHING! I guess it's just luck... :sad01_anim:

Guess what! I went onto one of my sides and got my JubJub Magna but not my Cybunny!!!! :sad02:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=wacxdko

I transfered him to that account a few days before

:evil: rrrrgggg this guy never blinks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

does anyone have a screen shot of a magma Aisha? :D

My Aisha is my only pet that's still her original color, and I've been trying to find something cool to paint her. All the magma pets seem cool, but I don't want to "swim" blind. If you can help THANKS! :D

(and yes I think he never sleeps too. Actually I think he has a picture of his eyes painted ontop of his eye lids, so that way when he's sleeping, it looks like he's awake)

i just got caught the gaurd sleeping on my side account, the side pet has never collected ant worms or found its own moltite and hasnt made a molta pet or read ant books but i did enter the last quest and did stuff your allowed to do on side accounts like browse places and such 12:22 was the time the side account is xl_slayer

Went to look for the worms again for the second time round, found the black one, then went straight to the Pool at 8:11:28AM.

The guard was asleep for the first time, and I painted my Xweetok.

For some unknown reason, shes still yellow... does it take a while to take effect?

Just viewed her lookup, shes now Magma. I'm so happy, :'D

yet still yellow in my profile... ? also when I set her to my active pet shes still yellow.

She's called, Dianonds114631698 (hah spelt diamonds wrong, when naming her years ago. LOL)

and just so you know, my username on her lookup, is old. i created it years ago, lol. Wish i could change it now...

Ok, People, I think I know how to get a magma pet. 2 of my pets are painted magma.

I think that you can get them painted around 10:05-10:06 p.m.

I got one painted around 10:05:02 p.m. on Saturday December 26, 2009.

And another one painted around 10:06:08 p.m. Friday December 18, 2009.

I haven't had any luck with the Magma Pool yet. But today is the first day I've really tried to focus on it a bit. Other days, I never spent more than maybe, 20-30 minutes. I've tried the repeated refreshing, and so far that hasn't worked for me. After I get off of work, I'll probably try a last time at home later tonight, and see if giving it time works.

Is giving it time still a method that is working for a decent amount of people?

I just would refresh a few times a day, and got it after about two days. I of course made my scorchio the one to be painted, I made him new especially for that purpose, his name even means Fire warrior in celtic.

The magma pool actually worked for me today...

Except I'm the type to keep multiple tabs open and by the time I got back to the magma pool tab it was like "sorry, too late, better luck next time sucker"

-weeps-

At least I know it works!

I recall I only refreshed like 2~3 times half heartedly

I waited and waited... He finally fell asleep, but I guess I took too long deciding which pet to make Magma... when I clicked on my Grundo, it said "I'm sorry, only those well-versed in the ways of Moltara are permitted to enter the Pool. Learn more and try again later." After all that refreshing... ugh...

I got it! Really! First, go to the magma pool. Refresh a few times. Now, straight from the magma pool, quit the window. After five or ten minutes, open your browser, but open it straight to the magma pool (do not go to any other neopets page). He should be sleeping. Enjoy!

P.S. The magma pool address is www.neopets,com/magma/pool.phtml if you need it.

hey! this is not working i tested it and nothing happen