New and needing some guidence...

WickedNemesis

Hello all ... I am new to the forum and to Neopets. I am trying to collect all Faerie plushies and the Faerie Dolls. I am having a very hard time figuring out how to do this. It seems that you either need millions of neopoints or some bit of information that I am sadly lacking. :*

If anyone can help me figure out how these things can be obtained I would be grateful.

Wow, you sure picked an expensive thing to collect. ._.

Just about anything Faerie is not going to be cheap. That combined with the fact that plushies are a popular thing to collect means you're in for a rough time, mate. ^^;

The only advice I can give you is to play a lot of games, learn how to properly invest in the Stock Market, and stalk stalk stalk the Shop Wizard for low prices. It'll probably take you a while to get the hang of things, I'm not going to lie.

Play a TONNE of games at first, and find the ones that you like best / are best at. Play them each day and start saving all the NP you can in your Bank Account.

I'm not even going to cover the Stock Market because there's just so much to do with it. If you search these forums, though, I'm sure you can find a link to a SM guide.

This is not going to be an easy collection to keep up with, that's for sure. It might take you 6 months, it might take you three years. As with any kind of collection, you're in for a long haul!

One thing to keep in mind is that Neopets has a very real economy. Prices get inflated to incredibly ridiculous amounts; you may think something is cheap when, in reality, you're being ripped off; people WILL try to scam you (so read up on what's allowed and what's not so you won't get in trouble!); and nothing is ever priced at what the description says.

Just take it easy the first few months, learn the ropes, and before you know it, you'll be hitting your first hundred thousand Neopoints! ^^

Yes, sky_thief is right - Faerie stuff is not going to be cheap and it depends on what you are looking to buy, but playing the games is a the only way to collect a large enough amount of np to get a collection started.

However, to get you started I'll be neomailing you a Faerie Elephante Plushie...it's not a particularly expensive plushie, but it is a start...

One good way to maybe get some faerie pet plushies is by visiting that blue grundo doll in Faerieland :)

He gives out nice stuff sometimes and I got a Faerie Bori Plushie, Faerie Techo Plushie, and Faerie Cybunny Plushie.

So be sure to visit him everyday and maybe he'll get you some good ones to start with without paying a single neopoint!

Play lots of games, join the Stock Market, try restocking, and have fun collecting =D (collects love stuff)

By the way, welcome to the forums! :headphone:

First of all I just have to say WOW Secre. Thank you for that. Acts of kindness and friendship to strangers are so rare these days... I can't tell you how much your gift warmed my heart.

Everyone thank you for your words of wisdom and your advice. I don't exactly understand the restocking thing or the stock market but I am determined. I'm also pretty depressed because I don't even know how to find most of these things. Some are not even in the look-ups. Like Darkest Faerie Doll and Darkest Faerie Plushie. And the evil sisters Spite Vanity and Malice Dolls... I have no clue where to begin to aquire these things.

If anyone knows please let me know.

Again thank you everyone for making me feel welcome. :::huggles:::

No worries, I'm glad you appreciated it!

Stock market - you'll find it in the games room; just type it in to the games search and you'll find it - I would suggest getting stocks at the cheaper end to begin with (15np a stock)...however I wouldn't trust my advice on that as I am very bad at stocks! I also don't do restocking!

Items - If you can't find an item in the main search look up then it means it's rare, try Shop Wizard...if you can't find it in the Shop Wizard then it means it's exoensive (over 99,999np!). The way to find it then is through the Trading Post or the Auctions which you can find on the shops drop down menu.

Darkest Faerie Plushie - appears to be nowhere at the moment, that would suggest it's very rare and expensive but you can keep looking

Darkest Faerie Doll - same again

Malice Doll - Is on the trading post but with no suggested price, it is not on the Shop Wizard

And I can't find the Spite Vanity Doll anywhere, that may be because I'm putting in the name wrong.

Hope that helps