What should I name my neopets?

Sycorax

Usually I just poke around on babynology for something I like. Then, to insure that the name isn't taken, I'll tack on whatever their starting color was. For example, Ivy_Darian was green at first, so I used "Ivy" (I've always liked the word ivy anyway). Try to get creative and don't find names that are English.

Unless you're not into naming your pets with actual names... then, nevermind. :3

I'm very picky about names.. so when I decided to make a new pet, well, it didn't go so well (it had to be special).

I was using this: http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/ - I found the specialized names -> fantasty to be useful and have a few pet names from that list. In the end I was just looking through baby naming websites, looking at the uncommon/unique names and changing the spellings.

Good luck :>

I'm equally bad at naming so I either named after people close to me (2 out of 4), allowed my friend to name one, and named the other one based on a random spelling of various parts of my name and other bits...I've never been amazingly original with names!

That fantasy name generator is cool! I try to think of ethnic sounding names.. like start with something I've heard and then change it a bit. That's how I came up with my Kougra Shakari!

;)

I try to make mine something that's at least kinda close to a normal name. Like, EmersonBran is what I want to name my kid someday. Haha. And BeauBernadine is named after my two good friends, Beau and Bernie.

• 14 years later...