Advent calender item prices?

zhao

Just wondering does anyone know why the book How to make your own slide is worth like 10000 NP in marketplace and the other books are only worth 6000? Is there something special about the first one? Or why do people choose to restock that one over the other? Thanks

Why is anything more important than something else? It's just what happens, really. For the most part, price is determined by rarity (whether real or perceived) and what's currently in vogue. Baby Paintbrushes will probably always sell for multi-millions, Super Attack Pea may eventually cost 1 BILLION, and Lemon Jelly will probably never cost more than 5 NP.

Sometimes, the price itself demands more attention, making more people want it because they think it's rare, which pushes the price up even higher, and it just goes on.

It's just like any real world economy.

Inflation inflation inflation.

Or, there's theory #2: It just looks cool. It doesn't mean it's actually worth more than the other books, just means it's much more beautiful looking (nice for galleries I guess), ha.

In my opinion, buying things that came from the advent calendar defeats the purpose...

Question: What does the super attack pea actually do, anyway? I've always been curious.

EDIT: A lot of things that are 101 rarity are less 5 NP. *shrug*

Or, there's theory #2: It just looks cool. It doesn't mean it's actually worth more than the other books, just means it's much more beautiful looking (nice for galleries I guess), ha.

In my opinion, buying things that came from the advent calendar defeats the purpose...

Question: What does the super attack pea actually do, anyway? I've always been curious.

So true! I mean, people collect omelettes and jellies for Pete's sake. Weird, but whatever.

And I totally agree. ._. Why would I buy what I can go get for free!?

Super Attack Pea is, in theory, a really super amazing BD weapon. In reality, though, it's only so-so (or so I've heard). I'm pretty sure there's a review on TDN's Battlepedia if you go look it up.

with the neopet population to be so big, the distribution of likes should be about normal. but i dont know what that distribution is =(. I was thinking of the looking cool thing too haha that changes the price..

Other than advent,

Anyone know why EO codestone price is shooting up so much? it was 7k a week ago, now its 9k

Oh actually i auctioned the christmas crystacat for 10k and the est. price was 15k and it was unsuccessful.... yeah its not that smart to auction them, you dont really get good amounts of money.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off-topic images/links in your forum signature which can be changed here

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.