Hi all

ninjamara

Hi, I'm new around here, but not to Neopets.

I'm an Australian and generally considered way too old by my friends to still be playing Neopets, but I can't help it. The games are fun.

I'm working toward having more avatars and slowly buying all of the Booktastic books. I also one day hope to paint my Kau (Ninjacow) spotted. Spotted Kau's are the shizz. ^_^

Anyway, that's me. I'm enjoying all the plot help and such over here.

Toodles

Ninja

P.S. On a possibly idiotic question... is there a good way to pass on a pet? I zapped a grundo Orange the other day witht he lab ray and I figure others might like to pass him about and get the avatar. I'm not attached to him, I'd just zap him again if no one wants him, but I thought I'd ask first. If someone would point me to the appropriate forum thread for that kind of thing, I'd be most appreciative.

Hi, I'm new around here, but not to Neopets.

I'm an Australian and generally considered way too old by my friends to still be playing Neopets, but I can't help it. The games are fun.

I'm working toward having more avatars and slowly buying all of the Booktastic books. I also one day hope to paint my Kau (Ninjacow) spotted. Spotted Kau's are the shizz. ^_^

Anyway, that's me. I'm enjoying all the plot help and such over here.

Toodles

Ninja

P.S. On a possibly idiotic question... is there a good way to pass on a pet? I zapped a grundo Orange the other day witht he lab ray and I figure others might like to pass him about and get the avatar. I'm not attached to him, I'd just zap him again if no one wants him, but I thought I'd ask first. If someone would point me to the appropriate forum thread for that kind of thing, I'd be most appreciative.

Well yes there is a sort of okay method. If someone would like to borrow your Orange Grundo they could Neomail you saying they would like to borrow it, and you could go to the Pond and click the transfer door and follow it. Then the following month you Should get it returned.

Oh man, I wish I could get that grundo but I'd need to move one of my pets to my side. lol and then I'd forget them

Welcome to the forums! ^^

Thanks for the welcome.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.