An Irritating Thing

Vaccinated Jedi

Ok, so the account you see linked to on here is not my main. It's an account I had to open because I cannot open my main despite having both the login and password 100% correct.

The problem? When signing up, I didn't use my real date of birth (I'm an adult, so I wasn't trying to hide anything by doing it) I don't even know why I didn't use my real one.

Anyway, I filled in the form on the site and sent it off, email address included. But I've heard nothing from TNT regarding the matter.

I have a lot of stuff on that account plus lots of NP, so I'm anxious to get the account "back".

Any advice, folks?

Yeah all you really can do is either wait for neopets to reply with you giving a lot of good information on people you NF'ed on the account and any items you may have in your sdb or closet, and if you possibly remember the last neomail and what was in it... things like that will help you get it back. Unfortunately for me, I was inactive while the takeover happened and so I can never get my old account isistoto back... hopefully your not the same :)

I had that problem with one of my side accounts once. I also tend not to use my real birthday, not because I'm not old enough (I made it the same year and everything) I'm just paranoid about anyone knowing my real birthday, I guess. Haha. Just keep guessing and thinking about why you would've chosen some other date.

Idk about you guys, but I've NEVER entered my DOB when logging in, and it lets me in just fine even if I screw up the password once or twice.

Edit: I just tested this out. I logged out, tried to log back in with a blank password, and obviously it rejected me. So I put in my actual password, DID NOT ENTER MY DATE OF BIRTH, and logged in perfectly fine.

Idk about you guys, but I've NEVER entered my DOB when logging in, and it lets me in just fine even if I screw up the password once or twice.

Edit: I just tested this out. I logged out, tried to log back in with a blank password, and obviously it rejected me. So I put in my actual password, DID NOT ENTER MY DATE OF BIRTH, and logged in perfectly fine.

Well i am pretty sure the problem with this is that he hasn't logged into this account in awhile. It really does make you put in your birth date. I remember having some problems with mine when i came back after my leave.

^ I came back after nearly three years away and never had to put in my birth date. I didn't even use my real one when I made it almost 7 years ago, and there's no way I could remember what I used now.

Dunno why it's trying to make you put it in, I've never had that problem. Just give up for a couple days and try it again later, WITHOUT trying to put in your DOB?

I also know that if you put in the correct PW but leave the DOB blank and it rejects and brings you back to that page, clicking around to get into somewhere that's personal (My Account and such) will sometimes make it glitch and let you in without a DOB.

I had this problem on a side account as well, about 2 years ago - I had entered a completely random birthdate (what possessed me to do this, I still don't know) and also made the account male (again, why, I don't know). I was frustrated and just wanted my account back. I finally emailed them about it, explained everything I could about the situation (I'm sure I sounded like I was trying to steal someone's account - "hi I don't know my birthdate and the account is also set to be male but I am female!").

Anyway, I waited and got an email from them, with account verification questions (I've still got the email if you want specifics) and got a reply about a week later with my DOB in it. I made sure to write it down, just in case I went a long period of time without logging in. I use my real birthdate now, lesson learned.

I had this problem on a side account as well, about 2 years ago - I had entered a completely random birthdate (what possessed me to do this, I still don't know) and also made the account male (again, why, I don't know). I was frustrated and just wanted my account back. I finally emailed them about it, explained everything I could about the situation (I'm sure I sounded like I was trying to steal someone's account - "hi I don't know my birthdate and the account is also set to be male but I am female!").

Anyway, I waited and got an email from them, with account verification questions (I've still got the email if you want specifics) and got a reply about a week later with my DOB in it. I made sure to write it down, just in case I went a long period of time without logging in. I use my real birthdate now, lesson learned.

Interesting to know! I'll just wait more and see what happens. ^^

And thanks for the replies, all. :3

Contact TNT here! http://www.neopets.com/autoform_abuse.phtml?abuse=account

They have a nice form for you to fill out. Put as much detail as possible, and be patient.

Or, you could always guess.

Either way, good luck!

I'd go with either things bluevelvet suggested because thats what I'd do. I lost my main account awhile ago because I didn't use my

real birthday. So long story short I lost my main account, which also had 1 milliion NP! Hopefully your account troubles work out!