what do you...

Maryyam

I know that there are many things that people like about neopets, but i find that for me, i like the idea of collecting items and decorating my neohome above everything else in neopets. Yes, i do many others things, but essentially, if i had to pick one thing i liked most, it would be neohomeing... So i want to know what people like most about neopets.

the Stock Market ;p. And item collecting. I especially like the back to school stuff (which I collected on my old account) and those Petpet supplies. And of course Petpets, but those are waay expensive ;p.

Also I loved adopting pounded pets, zapping them and finding a new owner. But since you need the lab ray for that, I'm not doing that anymore (new account).

Collecting wins for me - plushies in my gallery, stamps in the album, books read to my main neopet...even down to the corals in my classic neohome, and the watching the interest grow in my neobank. I am just a hoarder through and through. At some point I'll start on my closet.

Collecting wins for me - plushies in my gallery, stamps in the album, books read to my main neopet...even down to the corals in my classic neohome, and the watching the interest grow in my neobank. I am just a hoarder through and through. At some point I'll start on my closet.

lmao! I liked that interest part, I like that fact that i get more then 1k a day, so i buy random things from the interest money very day

Avatar collecting is my big thing. I'm starting to run out of avatars that I can realistically collect though. The games I have left I've hit plateaus with, and the item ones are too expensive. I've been trying to focus on earning neopoints right now, but I'm not very dedicated to RSing, and I find the games to be a bit boring and too time-consuming. I've been investing a lot in the Stock Market, though.

Avatar collecting is my big thing. I'm starting to run out of avatars that I can realistically collect though. The games I have left I've hit plateaus with, and the item ones are too expensive. I've been trying to focus on earning neopoints right now, but I'm not very dedicated to RSing, and I find the games to be a bit boring and too time-consuming. I've been investing a lot in the Stock Market, though.

i find that the easiest way to make money is through RSing, although i understand what you mean by it being tedious.

for me...i would say avatar collecting, cake collecting [they all look so interesting, cool, cute♥, and some weird...] i have a Gallery especially for Cakes, and every one i can get my paws on♥ However, some are overwhelmingly expensive. Though, I've been wondering for a while now, would Pancakes count as Cake?

The variety of things to do. A little while ago, I've been bouncing from site (Millsberry, Club Penguin, OurWorld) and each time I ran into a common problem: the lack of things to do other than just play games and earn money. When I wandered into Neopets, I was worried that the best things are saved for the members who have irl money to pay while the rest of us were just teased with scraps. As I clicked around, I ran into the stock market. From then on I was sold.

I like to play games, but not all the time. I like participating in other things too, y'know?

Just like the majority of the people above, I like to collect. Avatars, stamps, any kinds of items that catch my interest. And the stock market. If I ever get enough money to start really be involved with the Battledome, I'll start messing with that too, but for now, I'll just keep losing to the Chia Clown guy. ^_^;

Well, I quit playing Neopets like 6.5 years ago and only logged on now and then, like for Advent Calendar and this or that.. but I never really played. A few months ago I logged on for whatever reason and started collecting avatars and taking an interest in the community that Neopets has, participating in plots, entering contests, etc.

I'd probably be a mall addict except 2 of my pets can't even wear items (one is unconverted and another is a mutant [why oh why did they add the mutant avatar after I had mutated my pet?]) but that's probably just as well, because I'd end up broke if I bought everything that looked *cute* lol.

for me...i would say avatar collecting, cake collecting [they all look so interesting, cool, cute♥, and some weird...] i have a Gallery especially for Cakes, and every one i can get my paws on♥ However, some are overwhelmingly expensive. Though, I've been wondering for a while now, would Pancakes count as Cake?

i don't think i've seen a cake gallery, i will check it out :3

I'll have to join the ranks of those who picked avvie collection :D. I'm terrible at neo games though, so the game avvies are out for me XD. I'm not too keen on spending for the avvies since I'm saving up for pbs to get my dream pets! That's probably my main drive for neopeting after so long... (Anyone else find the 10x thing a chore?) I usually camp the games (hate RSing and was never too good at stock market) on most days though..

Am tempted to start a gallery but am wondering if I should wait till I hit my previous goal first.. (or I'll never hit either goal XD)

Ohoh, and randomly entering neo contests too :P. Or attempting to enter them haha!

I'll have to join the ranks of those who picked avvie collection :D. I'm terrible at neo games though, so the game avvies are out for me XD. I'm not too keen on spending for the avvies since I'm saving up for pbs to get my dream pets! That's probably my main drive for neopeting after so long... (Anyone else find the 10x thing a chore?) I usually camp the games (hate RSing and was never too good at stock market) on most days though..

Am tempted to start a gallery but am wondering if I should wait till I hit my previous goal first.. (or I'll never hit either goal XD)

Ohoh, and randomly entering neo contests too :P. Or attempting to enter them haha!

it seems a lot of ppl like collecting avi's, i just go along with the ones i can got, and hope some day i will have over 200 --_--;

I love marketing. Well, not really, but I like saving up money.

I've been saving up for a Secret Lab Map and I bought it recently. ^^

It's pretty cool.

Other than that, Plushie Tycoon. <3

I used to like collecting avatars but after about a month, I stopped. o__O