whats a good darkness blocker?

ok, so im needing a CHEAP darkness blocker that can block massive ammounts of icons. im saveing for the ghostkerchief shield but i desperately need something in the mean time to off set the pummeling from dark icons ive been receveing.

ok, so im needing a CHEAP darkness blocker that can block massive ammounts of icons. im saveing for the ghostkerchief shield but i desperately need something in the mean time to off set the pummeling from dark icons ive been receveing.

Pity you didn't go through the Lost Desert Plot. The 'Ring of the Lost' would have been perfect for this.

The only cheap 100% blocker is the single use "Thick Smoke Bomb". If you want to go cheaper and are willing to settle for 50% blocking once per battle, then go with a plain old "Downsize!"

Otherwise, just keep saving for that shield.

The Ultra Dark Reflectorb is very cheap and actually deflects 50% of darkness damage. Used with the Virtupets X-514 Super Shield you can actually drop off quite a few darkness icons... don't remember how many but that is the absolute cheapest method that I know of. Also you can pair it with a scarab ring to get rid of icons and do some damage as well :) They are about 40K all together!

well i might have already mentioned but im gonna be takeing on the mummy and aiming for the trophy, and i keep getting murdered by the darkness icons. right now im useing leaf shield but alfter 80 some odd wins right now im sort of takeing a pummeling from the darkness icons. id like to find one shield that blocks a bit of everything that doesnt cost a bajillion np.

well i might have already mentioned but im gonna be takeing on the mummy and aiming for the trophy, and i keep getting murdered by the darkness icons. right now im useing leaf shield but alfter 80 some odd wins right now im sort of takeing a pummeling from the darkness icons. id like to find one shield that blocks a bit of everything that doesnt cost a bajillion np.

It should work together pretty well, if you want complete coverage of his eye of the mummy maybe investing in the sunshine shield? It's in the HT for 800K, there is one on the tp you might be able to buy for around 450-700K :) Hope that helps! (The sunshine shield does 3 dark icon shielding, the virtupets x-514 super shield does 2 dark icon shielding, the ultradark reflectorb will deflect about 2 icons of dark damage)

ive been meaning to ask, why use two shields? i can understand the fact that you take much less damage, but i dont see how you can deal damage with two shields in the same turn. doesnt it make more sense to use one shield that blocks a bunch of icons and a powerful weapon?

ive been meaning to ask, why use two shields? i can understand the fact that you take much less damage, but i dont see how you can deal damage with two shields in the same turn. doesnt it make more sense to use one shield that blocks a bunch of icons and a powerful weapon?

Yeah I prefer to use a weapon and sheild. I suggested the grouping of two shields since it cheaply covers the bases you wanted :) The sunshine shield should do the job by itself. But if you wanted crazy cheap use the ultra dark reflectorb any pair with a weapon that protects against 1 dark icon then you should be covered for the dark attacks. Though the virtupets shield will over 2 dark icons and you can do the same but that shield also protects against more icons.

hmm, though ghostkershield blocks all dark icons and many other icons too. im only level 41 right now i know, but i think that my pet would do better with a massive good blocker, though i should look into a darkness blocker anyways.

First of all, you don't get an trophy even if youget to the hi-score lists. :P

Next, I had an pet with 300ish HPs, and was able to easily till 350 wins. The Mummy is pathetically easy, and a weak hitter, with not using shields and defensive stance, the absolute max damage it can hit you with is 105 damage. Your best shot, if you really want to block the darkness is to get sink, and the reflectorb, unless you go for the Ghostgershield, or it's dual-duty version, Ring of the Lost.

• 2 months later...

How much does the ghostkershield shield sell for? I only saw two in the trading post but there were no prices offered.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.