Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty much hitting the nail on the head. *Looks at archive* Wow, that's a lot of comics...

I know. I either have to wait 3 minutes for it to load, or fight the constanly moving page when I add one....

Yet another without me. I shall try reverse psychology! I don't want to be in your comics anymore!

*Sigh* Mira, you've got to understand that everybody wants to be in a comic. I need to think of plotlines that I can fit certain characters in. Remember, you can PM me with suggestions on series, comics, etc.

ANd the more people beg, the less likely they are to get in.

Exactly, Anime. I couldn't really of said it any better, I haven't forgot any of the characters. I'm truly dedicated to these comics and I want to be fair.

It's that time again! (Unfortunately for you, it's not puns.)

Metroid's Mini Mega Mix-up Contest!

The rules are fairly simple:

All you need to do is go to the Spriters Resource (Posted Below) and go to the Nintendo section. From there, you click on the Metroid section and you can find the sprites there. The idea for this contest is to find Metroid Sprites and mix them together to form a new creature that will be featured in future comics. (You may also add a few other non-Metroid sprites in if you like.) Remember, if you want your creation to be featured in my comics, you may want to make your sprite in two or three positions. It doesn't matter though. Whatever makes you feel happy.

Site:

Prizes:

First Place: Creature will be featured in comics

Second Place: Spyder Wardrobe

Third Place: Glow In The Dark Eyrie Plushie

It's that time again! (Unfortunately for you, it's not puns.)

Metroid's Mini Mega Mix-up Contest!

The rules are fairly simple:

All you need to do is go to the Spriters Resource (Posted Below) and go to the Nintendo section. From there, you click on the Metroid section and you can find the sprites there. The idea for this contest is to find Metroid Sprites and mix them together to form a new creature that will be featured in future comics. (You may also add a few other non-Metroid sprites in if you like.) Remember, if you want your creation to be featured in my comics, you may want to make your sprite in two or three positions. It doesn't matter though. Whatever makes you feel happy.

Site:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/index.php

Prizes:

First Place: Creature will be featured in comics

Second Place: Spyder Wardrobe

Third Place: Glow In The Dark Eyrie Plushie

Would Pinktroid be eligible to win?

(Sorry, I didn't read the whole rules. I b la-z.)