Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

Guys. Cool it. Leave Metroid alone, I'm sure once he calms down a little he'll say it was just a joke. If not, it was all your own faults for pestering him. I did a little as well, but nothing as bad as some of you.

Levy, I WILL ban you again for starting fights.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Metroid, Please don't call Lol stupid, and i have 2 reasons why

1) Lol is actually a cool guy (one of my friends is nicknamed lol lol :P)

2) there are 2 laughing short hand phrases most used, LOL and ROFL.

LOL= laughing Out Loud

ROFL = Rolling On Floor laughing

Out of those 2, i would most likely use Lol, you do laugh out loud, when when you see something funny written, you don'r roll around on the floor laughing, if so, people would actually think your crazy and call the police.

Just think, your getting a drink whilst a friend is chatting online, he sees something funny and falls to thefloor rolling around laughing, you would be very creeped out.

Guest Levy
Levy, I WILL ban you again for starting fights.

I didn't start a fight, not intentionally anyway. o_O

I didn't think he would snap at that, Mr. Drama King.

Does he want me to apologize?

Meh.

What's the point? Levy's cocky and Vivi preaches his love for the infamous "lol".

My comics were a love/hate thing. If they didn't make a deadline, everyone got cranky and complained. I don't know....

Call me on edge. Call me overreacting. *Shrugs*

It's just creating stress on me. Might as well look at Levy's ever so popular and loved Komix.

I don't care when they come back..... We have the archive read those. People jeez hes only a kid leave him alone. He'll get to it when he does.

Do you guys realize what complete jerks you are being? It's obvious Metroid is under a lot of stress, and you act like it's no big deal! I can't believe you guys! If you don't like or care about his comics, WHY ARE YOU HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE???

I need to go cool down. This is all ridiculous.

Oi, oi, oi! So much has happpened!~

Yes, everyone calm down!

I'm sad that Metroid stopped with his comics, but

I'm still okay with that! Metroid is reallll stressed right now,

and we shouldn't add anymore with our bickering over who started

what and what not.

Guest Levy
Levy, you're the one that was the inital reactor for this whole mess, so don't say a word.

I don't want to argue. Why don't you just close the topic and put an end to this?

I will close the topic when Metroid says he wants it closed. For now, he has said nothing and it will remain open. But I agree with Ellie. No more debating or argueing or whatever you want to call it.

No more debating or argueing or whatever you want to call it.
Sounds good to me.

Yeah, everyone cool down. Metroid has been rather stressed lately. If I were in his place, I might have actually done the same thing.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone!,

I know the 14 day deadline has long gone....but Im hoping you will forgive me....

As you may know, Metroid left TDN some time ago and did not wish to go into the details...so Im posting this last that he made....in his honor.

lastcomic.png

I was supposed to post it on July 4th, but I forgot.....please forgive me! *hides*

I believe only 2 people have every saw this comic (excluding Metroid)

I saw it before. It's a good one.

This topic has been open and unused for a long, long time now. It's kinda obvious Metroid had decided he won't be back. With the last comic up, it's time it was closed.

Archive is here

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

I think it's time we put this old board down, dont you?

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime Heart if you have any questions regarding this action.