Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we should take this to the off-topic board lol
Yeah. Anime should know better. :P J/K I was doing the comic suggestions to get back on topic. Pfft. :grrr:

((Wait, didn't I already post something here?))

Understanding leads to peace. Knowing the problem is only the first step towards self control. Of course, leaving emotion bottle up inside can cause brain tumors in rare cases.

I'm forced to bottle up my insanity. I am claustrophobic, and I have to wear a brace on my knee all the time. Its a wonder I don't completely lose my mind and hurt someone.

I'm forced to bottle up my insanity. I am claustrophobic, and I have to wear a brace on my knee all the time. Its a wonder I don't completely lose my mind and hurt someone.

Hehe. Tyler is now Forrest Gump. XD

continuing from that slight vauge post, he's a mentally and physically disabled person. He dose over come his physical one and becomes very sucessful. It's really a good moive.

continuing from that slight vauge post, he's a mentally and physically disabled person. He dose over come his physical one and becomes very sucessful. It's really a good moive.

He was like, 10 with an IQ of 100.

My physical disability (torn MCL in my knee) has led to near insanity. On the other hand, I have adopted a new personality and outlook. Hence my current saying on Myspace, "I have no need for your stupidity." 'Your' meaning anyone who feels like being stupid and doesn't contribute to the current conversation in my presence. Its an annoyance, which has been given a name, SPAM.

Ooh, that's a nice idea! Is Mr. Metroid open to new ideas?

Mr. Metroid, how many annoyances does it take to get to the annoyed center of anime? :P

You CAN control yourself, ya know.

I sorta already have a comic like that:

chao1.jpg