Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drew them on the computer! Pretty neat.

MOP, must all your comments be negative half of the time? I prefer a blue Puffle over the other colors. No Puffle is better than the other.

wow congrats, they are really good, hope ya get picked, (the club penguin have a newspaper, thast already news to me :P )

i haven't been on club penguin for a few days...........love the comic

Yeah poor poor luigi, when mario and luigi saves the world only mario gets noticed,

but people all across the mushroom, knows mario not for his mousetache but his jumps, very strange

Yeah, Luigi was the main character in only two games. Luigi's Mansion and Mario is Missing. (I'm not sure if everyone is familiar with Mario is Missing. It's a game for your computer.)

Update: My Mario comic has been accepted into Lemmy's Land! *Confetti and cheers*

Since he already updated his site today, my comic will most likely be featured next Saturday. ^__^

oo congratulations, do you enter often?

I try to. So far I entered two comics. I haven't entered for the past few months though, for reasons even unknown to me. Also, you can get points for entering a submission for which you can do multiple stuff with. But hey, check it all out at the site!