Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

Pinatas are funny that way. I haven't had a chance to play Viva Pinata (No Xbox 360) But I really want to play it. I heard its really good.

I have an X-Box 360. I want the game so badly. Heh... funny commercial....

Maybe I could make a comic about it.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ok - no pressure Metroid *attempts to hide pitchfork behind back*

I am super busy... especially with exams and all. About the only reason I come on TDN is because I have my computer on while I study.

*Rubs head* Look everyone, I know I've been promising everyone a new comic, but boy have I been busy... Even if it seems like I'm taking forever to update again, that's not likely. This board shall not DIE! *Thrusts sword upwards into the air* Erm... Yeah. Also, I've been working on other projects and doodles on Paint to enhance my skillz.

Metroid No one is presuring you except some a will not name the few. That are.

I'm not saying that everyone is pressuring me at the moment. I'm just letting everyone know that my comics aren't dead.

WHo would say such a thing. They shall be hanged. Your comics will die only when all the links are lost.

*Thrusts chain up in the air along with Metroid's sword.*

I... I promise to do what I can to speed things along. What do you want me to do?

*raises Dillon in the air* With the might of this weapon, the content, citizens, and comics SHALL NOT PERISH FROM THIS BOARD!!! *trumpet music*

I was more worried you were going to hit someone with it. Slightly disturbing. o.o I FEAR NO ONE! Unless it's my dad in a bad mood. Then I risk getting things taken. @_@

*Lowers sword and throws it somewhere*

Some Random Guy Nobody Cares Much About: MY EYE! YOU FLIPPIN' STABBED ME IN THE EYE!

All I hear is 'blah, blah, blah'.

Anywho... I really have nothing to say. x_x