Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

yea i am but i coudlnt decide from that site(or other sites that state that their sprites are free to use without credit).. i may just grunt it and make my own custom sprite sheet.. im just so picky heh

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for not showing as well - hehe.

Edit: Won't we be able to figure it out anyway?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........... I wanted to vote for showing before it was too late. Well i like the comic. I hope Samus blasted you Metroid. XD

It is a little odd if no one explains it. xD I have everyone organized into 8 sets of 2. Plus members for random use, such as Metroid, myself, and Ellie.

This isn't actually a comic, but it's something I thought I'd like to show:

merchandise.jpg

This is a picture from a gallery found in the game Metroid: Zero Mission. See, if this was a real product, you could only imagine what I would do to get it. ;)

This is a picture from a gallery found in the game Metroid: Zero Mission. See, if this was a real product, you could only imagine what I would do to get it. ;)

Ig think you'd tell a person some of the worst puns ever :P

Sooooooooooooo................... I wanna do chat speak but thats against they rules (sorry about being off topic)

Metroids Comics are great! :)

Sooooooooooooo................... I wanna do chat speak but thats against they rules (sorry about being off topic)

Metroids Comics are great! :)

Yeah, but EVERYONE would be against you if you did use chat speak mostly. I mean, who likes that stuff anyway? It's good to stick to the rules. :yes:

Now that a certain assignment is out of the way, I believe I can resume back to my comics starting tomorrow.

yay for resumeing comics *claps*

oh also.. ive desicded to claim this newer addition to the site as me

http://www.spriters-resource.com/other/other/jump/rukia.png

she is kinda simple for my taste but that bunny drawing kills me.. so i have to be her ^_^

yay for resumeing comics *claps*

oh also.. ive desicded to claim this newer addition to the site as me

http://www.spriters-resource.com/other/other/jump/rukia.png

she is kinda simple for my taste but that bunny drawing kills me.. so i have to be her ^_^

Seems like that sprite suits you well, Webpixie! Congratulations on choosing your sprite! An introduction for you may be made tomorrow as my comic. :laughingsmiley: A really like that's sprite's doodle skills! Plus, I can add my own drawings in that bubble.

yea that bunny is like 10x better then her drawings on the show, the episodes where she draws to explain things always cracks me up. you dffinatly have a wide choice in positions with that sheet as well, lol