Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its exciting you should read all of the comics in the Metroid Archive. They are funny!

@_@

Avatar, you are ALWAYS the one saying stuff like that. I mean, why don't you try making comics and try to fit one in everyday? And did it quite occur to you that a hiatus doesn't have a set time limit? A hiatus can take a while. Hopefully, it won't. BUT PLEASE BE PATIENT!

Thank you.... *Faints*

Oooh! I liked the comics very much. They were funny. Though I admit there were some parts I didn't understand, being relatively new.

I can imagine making comics would be some work. I tried working with sprites once, and it took a lot longer than I thought. X P

Hope you can rest up your mouse-using arm and your creative areas of your brain. 'Till then, I'll be patient.

Or better yet suspend people for a day for bugging metroid on his comics. o_O. That'd get people off his back. :yes:

Or better yet suspend people for a day for bugging metroid on his comics. o_O. That'd get people off his back. :yes:

Excuse me, but isn't that a bit... harsh?

No.... Metroid doesn't need to be bothered he has said at least 5 times his comics are on "vacation" But then people keep on bugging him and bugging him. He doesn't need the pressure. :yes: Now I am done.

disney.jpg

Yeah, if you haven't heard already, I'm going to Disney World all week. Starting tomorrow, which is a Monday for me, I'll have to go on the plane in the morning. So today is probably the last time you'll see me for a week.

*Idea*

*Runs off with new idea in head*

X3.gif

Edit:

Ok, never mind.

I thought I could make a Flash animation sprite with this idea in my head. But I need to download newer falsh software before I can even make a decent loading screen DX

Thanks, Ellie! I sure won't forget the ears! It's a necessity!

Oh, and Avatar, I get what you're saying. :yes:

I think you can get special items and whatnot when playing Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) at a Disney Theme Park. I'm not sure though. I'm not much into playing VMK anymore. Not to mention it sorta acts funky for me sometimes on my computer. :P

You probably wont get this until you get back but Disney World = Happiest Place on Earth. Have fun relax and Dont hit Mickey.

*Walks in carrying gigantic bags and wearing Mickey Mouse ears* Oh TheDailyNeopets, I'm back! Disney World was extremely awesome! Basically, I'll tell you all about my trip in my comics. I don't know about a comic tonight, but there will certainly be plenty about my trip!

Oh, and don't worry Avatar. I went and did a quest and received a card. Actually, I got three codes for VMK while I was at Disney World. I guess when I dig them up, I'll PM them to you.