Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We hatched ducklings form eggs when I was in first grade.. they pooped a lot o_O

well thats....informitive....o_O....

moving on.....

will a comic be up tomorrow?

We hatched ducklings form eggs when I was in first grade.. they pooped a lot o_O

Hehe. Same here. The ducklings liked to... deposit their waste. As for a comic tomorrow, I'm not entirely sure. I stated that my comics are gonna be on a little vacation.

Oh...right... i knew that. xD

Could you guys stop talking about duck....presents...?

Ducklings are adowable. I wuv them with all my heart. But i never had one, so I wouldn't know what they're like.

I saw this really cute dog in a pet store! I think it was Maltese X Shitzu cross Australian Terrier. It was so cute and fluffly!

Whoops. . off topic. Sorry Metriod!

Cats even control pet commercials! Heck, Meow Mix has a catchy jingle!

Oh... erm... my comics shall not perish! *Thrusts sword into air.* Don't worry Anime. The sword is tipped with foam.

I'm so bored, I might make my Runescape character into a spritesheet. But i'll make it when you all least expect it. :]

Cats pwn completely. *meow*

Where are your comics vacationing? Hawaii? Nice place. I love the sand, the sea, the sharks...*hides*

i hope your comics arent in a helicopter, they have a tendency to crash in Hawaii

Alrighty, Alexander! Good sprite, by the way.

After my comics come back from vacation, I gotta finish my one series. When that's over with, I'll be sure to introduce you and others that I haven't introduced yet. :glasses:

Yeah! I can't wait for the series to finish I must know what happens. And I liked the easter one The egss must've taken a while.