Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

heh i may just have to go find a sprite and join in, however no destruction causing.. well unless someone gets on my bad side, which luckly is hard todo ^_^ lol

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yay im an artist for hire..oh wait i already am IRL, just not for paintings, lol

:laughingsmiley: That comic was so funny (no offense to Tyler if he reads this)!

I'll buy the painting!

(offense to Tyler if for some reason beyond all knowledge he reads this)

I have an idea for a comic. I shall PM ye, Metroid.

Aww, it was a lot of fun. ;)

Back on topic...

I haven't seen Metroid today. Perhaps he is scheming. :O

Streamyx in Kuching is worse. Not to mention, the modem (which, come to think of it, is also from Streamyx) keeps overheating and then we get disconnected for a while, which is enough for my fav MMORPG, Hero Online, to automatically close.

Oops, off topic. Anyway, I hope Metroid makes his comic soon. I understand that he's under pressure and working as fast as he can, but that doesn't change anything really.

I understand pressure. School, most likely. Perhaps he's been loaded with a weekend assignment. I've had that before. x_x

Well, everyone. Today was... busy. You could tell by me not being on all day. @_@

Not to mention I was finishing a school project... Anywho, I know I haven't updated my comics in a while, but please be patient. My comics aren't disappearing anytime soon. ;)

Also, since I just bought Metroid Fusion, I'll probably use that as a filler comic. Just relax, everybody. :)

I understand pressure. School, most likely. Perhaps he's been loaded with a weekend assignment. I've had that before. x_x

AA usually is buried under homework for most of his topics, sometimes double homework for English. He even knows the homework patterns for his teachers-- his chemistry teacher tends to give him a lot.

Edit: Aargh, off topic again.

Metroid Fusion is a game, right?

Hahah I was Looking at the older comics (this is the first time ive ever seen them). Hahaha They are hillarious i love the ones where anime blast your for you puns