Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

Stick with that. *gathers up a sturdy bike helmet, duck tape, and a bunch of wire, Metroid Away!, and others things and sets to work*

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Macromedia Flash, and since I like experimenting with it, I made one of Metroid's comics... animated :yes:

Ta Daaa

Its kinda hard to get the images off the original comic, so thats why theres random spots and stuff :(

its great but the longer text is hard to read for those of us(me) that dosnt already know what it says. it would be fine if you just left the text up there longer before moving on...

I got Macromedia Flash, and since I like experimenting with it, I made one of Metroid's comics... animated :yes:

Ta Daaa

Its kinda hard to get the images off the original comic, so thats why theres random spots and stuff :(

Whoa, Ryan! My comics really can look cool animated. :yes:

to make it last longer just make a few exra frames exactly the same after it..

thats the same concept of why i always save my images as a photoshop file for awhile before delting them(and somt peices i never delte the psd file)

thats the same concept of why i always save my images as a photoshop file for awhile before delting them(and somt peices i never delte the psd file)

I liked the comic and like what many other people said the text went way to fast. I already have trouble reading and I have glasses. XD.

Im gonna look at it again.

Edit: The second time around i could read it alot better. YIppe. It wasnt really fast.

I dont think it was fast. I think it went the right speed. But then again i read alot so that could play a factor.