Cannot accest Neopets site!!!

Aysh

I just get the basic error message that the server maybe busy etc on firefox so I tried opera and I got the same error. Can someone please check for me? I am super worried cos I had about 49k withdrawn for half price day :(

I just get the basic error message that the server maybe busy etc on firefox so I tried opera and I got the same error. Can someone please check for me? I am super worried cos I had about 49k withdrawn for half price day :(

Update: Connection refused: www.neopets.com:80 (on Opera browser)

The site's not working for me either :( Typical with it being half price day.. and with the adert caldender n all'

Okay :( something must be going on...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's probably just downtime.

Sucks though :(.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm refreshing like mad, i only have a limited amount of time before my daughter wakes up from her nap, then i'm not on til'' 2moro and i'll miss my dailies. Bummer.

Awww sorry...I am just playing games of facebook...not much else I can do...I hope no one steals my nps.

If anyone does manage to get it working - please let us know - I hope it doesn't take too long :crying:

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Random Invisible Guy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Duplicate topic. Discuss Neopets' downtime here, please.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Random Invisible Guy if you have any questions regarding this action.