Pyramids Trophy

agreff

I have gotten that trophy (gold) Many times. In my experience you should play a 3 card game and try your mightiest to use all the cards you ca from hand and layed out. If you notice you got a rough hand just quit the game and try again. I think you only need to win two games in a row for gold...

I have gotten that trophy (gold) Many times. In my experience you should play a 3 card game and try your mightiest to use all the cards you ca from hand and layed out. If you notice you got a rough hand just quit the game and try again. I think you only need to win two games in a row for gold...

Are you sure you don't mean solitare? I'm not finding a way to use 3 cards instead of just 1.

Oh haha, yes sorry I mixed them up! Oh when your doing the pyramids it's a lot of patience, similar to solitare if you seem to run bad luck right away just cancel your game and start over. It is the same, two games in a row get you gold.

It took me... maybe a week to do it I think... two wins, not sure if they were in a row...

I think Pyramis is a lot of luck and some tid bit of strategy. I finally got the golden trophy not so long ago. For me, it's pure luck to have two wining games in a row -_-

Don't worry about not winning yet, I played over 100 games without a single win as well. (I was especially irritated about my friend who won the bronze trophy in a few games.) However, the first time I won I ended up winning two in a row and getting gold anyway, so you really shouldn't give up.

Pyramids is my favourite non-Flash game on Neopets. It does take a bit of skill, or at least, a "feel" for solitaire-type games, but it's mostly luck. Keep practicing at it, and you'll get a trophy soon.

It's mostly about luck - some chance because if you have two nines it effects the outcome by which one you choose... *but* I used to play pyramids quite a bit through yahoo games. However 100 games in on neopets and I haven't cleared the board once. I'm also not a fan of the constant refreshing and scrolling down.