Send game score 10 times?

SarafinaWolf7

in celebration of neopets 10th birthday you are allowed all the way through december to post your score ten times a day {frankly ive made a mint almost 2 million np just from the games}

http://www.neopets.com/nf.phtml?nf_date=2009-11-23

^ read the november 25th of this and you'll see it was posted by tnt themselfs ^^ hope that ends the question indefinately.

Neopets said on their news last week I think it was... that they would extend the 10 times game plays through december.

Honestly if you play 32 games that make you 1K each play you will have about 10 million neopoints by January 1st. *tsk tsk* Neopets made it eaiser to get those draiks and krawks lol... well in a good way!

In Snowmuncher you can send score only 5 times. Anyone know why?

'Glitch'. Since the 10 scores were never supposed to carry on through December, they had a few 'winter' games being able to send 5 scores instead of three for the Winter Wonderfest. (Like Carnival of Terror was for October etc)

I thought it was only going to be 10 days, which is why I was shocked when they were still doing it after neopets birthday! Its annoying how they've made the games I normally play for my dailies really hard to get 1k in though :( It helps with making enough neopoints for the stock avvie though :P