The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 5

Ian

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you guys mean, I can't get thru the maps just yet. But I think I'ma try to start on this step. Can I still do it without the 4th part?

i think you should cuz it doesn't involve hannah. don't take my word on it though. i could be wrong.

i would try

"unfortunately the Archives themselves are simply too large to search manually. You may need to ask around for someone to show you which room to search!"

Who do I need to ask? Someone from the altador plot or someone else? I dont get it GRR.

someone you've helped before

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Trying to ask this without giving too much away...

but are we supposed to find the room the book is in by using a similar method found on the same page that we found the plot clue on? Because the pop-up window won't let me edit the URL, so I can't try the numbers that I have found. Or am I going about this all wrong?

Trying to ask this without giving too much away...

but are we supposed to find the room the book is in by using a similar method found on the same page that we found the plot clue on? Because the pop-up window won't let me edit the URL, so I can't try the numbers that I have found. Or am I going about this all wrong?

copy it and paste it on to another window

No time to look at the new plot step. I still need to try to finish GMC. Be back tomorrow!