Frozen without knowing why :(

Nyssa

That sounds like a good course of action. :yes:

"The question is how did he get your account information?" Yeah that's what I'd like to know...

:laughingsmiley: Brilliant! I have to save that quote somewhere...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well.. it's true ;p they're supposed to keep my account safe.

Okay sooo this is what I sent back:

Hello,

Scary thought that someone got my account information, but I have no idea either.

Again, I would never ever give out my password to anyone (not even my own mother).

I never saw the use of a difficult password or the PIN's, but now I sure do...

I'd like to point out again how much I enjoy playing Neopets and how much I hope to get my account back, because I've spent hours, days, weeks, months, years (okay I think you know what I mean) building up that account and I really wouldn't do anything to put that in danger.

Yours sincerely,

Nyssa (unstoppablepain)

I seem really desperate, but the truth is.. I am ;p hopefully Heather has some emotion.

I seem really desperate, but the truth is.. I am ;p hopefully Heather has some emotion.

Since there's been a human response, I think you can be fairly sure that you have a good shot at getting your account back. As I understand it, the worst case scenario at this point is a detailed refusal. :)

Oh wow that sucks sooooo much just keep asking and asking TNT and they might reply just keep asking untill they reply so they know that you really want your account back.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off-topic images/links in your forum signature which can be changed here

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

So.. still no answer from Heather.

Do you guys think I should e-mail again? If so, what should I say? I'm getting pretty pissed right now..

She's probably on vacation.

I would email her again. Remind her that you miss your Neopets and that you're wondering when you can have your account back. If you don't hear from her again in a day or two, try sending in the Frozen form again, and hope that you get a different, more sympathetic rep next time. Emily was really nice to me, so you could always try with her.

eeeeeerrggg that frustrates me!!! if i were you i would countlessly send them the same email over and over again untill they eventually reply. and if they still dont reply, just keep doing it! thats what i'd do! also, the neopets team is really harsh and all they talk about it freezing peoples accounts.

I don't think spamming their e-mail accounts would help my case very much ;p

However, I do think I'll e-mail Heather again. She seemed nice enough, so let's hope.

It's been waaay too long now.

Thanks all :)

Still no reply from Heather. If I don't get anything back next week, I'm gonna fill out the report again. I. want. my. account. back. ;p

Oh and Edmunda (before AA replies ;p) the term 'hacker' isn't correct in this case. http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=15884 you can read what the correct definition of a hacker is there :).

It's ok ;p I usually say hacker too.

Still nothing.. I get that she's busy, but it's pretty rude to just ignore someone..

She can't be too busy. There are a lot of TNT members. Even with thousands (mabye millions) of Neopet users, she shouldn't be loaded with work to the point that she can't send a simple reply.

• 4 months later...

eeeeeerrggg that frustrates me!!! if i were you i would countlessly send them the same email over and over again untill they eventually reply. and if they still dont reply, just keep doing it! thats what i'd do! also, the neopets team is really harsh and all they talk about it freezing peoples accounts.

Spamming the accounts of TNT will make them less likely to help if anything. It would only serve to irritate them and make them go against her.

I hope you get your account back btw, it's so sad that you got CGed, It happened to me once, but my pin stopped them from taking anything...then I forgot the pin after my last Neo break and couldn't get anything on the account....so I made a new one *sigh*

As for her reply, it was a bit rude. I think that as a TNT member she can't just say 'Whoops, our bad!' and give it back to you, yeah?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That has actually happened to me once before, too. I logged into my old account years ago and discovered a few new pets, the lab ray, new neofriends, and just tons of things I didn't recognize! Then, a few days/weeks later after I switched the email, password, and everything, it was frozen.

Still a mystery how/why.

I'm sorry for that loss, dude :(

btw ~ not awesome that your mom got hacked, but awesome that she plays neopets! :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.